Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Silly Bandz and Nursing - WFMW


If you go back to my first post, take a close look at my wrist. Yes, that is a SillyBand. When my baby was born, I could not, for the life of me, remember which side I was up to for nursing. And, as anyone who has nursed knows, messing up the 'system' can be extremely uncomfortable, and a very leaky mess!! I really needed to come up with some sort of system. I once heard of bracelets that you could order online, with little tabs on them that you could move along numbers printed on the bracelet, to remember what time you had last fed the baby and what side you were up to. But I needed something cheaper, and something I could get right away. Hellooo, Silly Bandz! They are cheap and come in packages of many, so it doesn't matter if I break or lose one, plus I always have more when that happens. They aren't tight around my wrist like hair elastics are. They are perfect! Each time I start nursing, I just switch the band to my other wrist (it took me a couple of days to make this a habit) and voila! no more uncomfortable mix-ups.

Silly Bandz work for me, so I'll be linking up to Works For Me Wednesday at We Are That Family.

2 comments:

  1. HI I am a new follower and that is a great idea. Although I dont need to nurse anymore, still love it.
    http://thisnthatboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! I checked out your blog, you have adorable kids!!! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete