Friday, December 17, 2010

Sooo...Here's My First Experiment :)

This is totally impulsive. I've been a blog lurker for many months now and I've decided to take the plunge. Here is a picture of my first experiment: 

(No matter which way you turn this picture, it doesn't look straight.)

This is Baby Ray, and she is just about 4 months old. She is my first baby and I still can't believe she is mine! It feels more like she is a really cute pet I take care of. I'll be blogging about my Mommyhood Experiment- reflections on being a mommy, different tips I'm learning along the way, about our lifestyle (we are ultra-orthodox Jews) and more. And Baby Ray is definitely one of the finer things in life, so I'll be linking to Finer Things Friday at Amy's Finer Things. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment